Saturday, September 13, 2014

    This is an update for the video Game Purgatory.
In this new installment a more mature system of navigation is been place,
by parenting a camera to follow along our main character. Graphics and music
have also been improve, as to better set the mood for this scary horror first person
exploration video game.
 The maze I worked on by adding more geometry, (rectangles) as walls and placing them inside its floor (plane). However the original model was downloaded from Turbo Squid. I am still working on remodeling it as to better fit the game
I used cycles just to render the world in a simple static way, no animation was done there. I just wanted to provide better lights and camera angles before the player starts the game. These was done by just setting the renderer to cycles and using its materials under the materials settings, I this to be rendered under the game render, once I add UV textures to the map, as the materials are different and react differently to light than in cycles or blender renderer. The objects I made were, the landscape and the world with a sunset in the horizon. The wooden bridge was also download from blendswap.com but I retouch it a bit.

In Game Controls:
Left, Right, Up and Down Arrows
Space bar to Jump.

Link to download the game:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1FCqjLwNfv-dzVjMVMtN0thNk0/edit



No comments:

Post a Comment